Help Center

Can a engineer use residential code for handrail to shorten the bottom return in a hotel and casino?
Posted by Katie K. on 17 November 2010 01:22 PM

My understanding is that you can not apply an IRC reference to a commercial building. What are the details of your situation that you need to make work? The extension requirements of the IBC and ADA have changed in recent revisions and they might help you on this job.

(394 vote(s))
Not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name:
CAPTCHA Verification 
Please enter the text you see in the image into the textbox below (we use this to prevent automated submissions).