Interna-Rail® Overview and Features
Posted by Keri G. on 18 September 2015 11:25 AM
|For applications which require a sleek architectural design and finish.
- Appearance – Design of Interna-Rail® combines the clean look of welded rail with all the benefits of a mechanical system.
- Strength – Interna-Rail® can be designed to meet any building code. Please refer to the structural test data.
- Corrosion Resistance – All Interna-Rail® aluminum fittings are supplied with a 215-R1 anodized finish which provides additional resistance to corrosion and staining. The hardware supplied with the product is stainless steel. Mill finish fittings are also available.
- Durability – The double tang set screw activated design provides a virtually maintenance free system which is inherently longer lasting than those which utilize adhesives and pop rivet.
|Three Easy Ways to Order
- Individual Components
- Vertical Posts – Pre-assembled vertical posts, complete with hardware, ready for assembly of horizontal rails and installation.
- Pre-fabricated System – Complete system, fabricated and assembled to your specifications, match marked and ready for installation.
ADA Compliant Railings
Interna-Rail® is designed to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Handrail bracket IR85 can be rotated to any angle for ramps or stairs.
- Provides for 1-1/2" clearance between handrail and post or wall.
- The underslung, rounded design creates a continuous gripping surface with no sharp edges.
- System can be supplied mill, anodized or powder coated.
- End loops, wall returns, flanges, elbows, splices and tangent bends are available.
All Assemblies are comprised of these basic components:
What’s on the inside makes the outside look even better!
- End cap fits flush with fittings for a smooth appearance.
- Vertical posts or complete handrail systems can be specified.
- Fittings are supplied with all necessary modifications and hardware according to the configuration needed.
- Socket head cap screw connects fitting to the installed tubular rivet with a hex wrench.
- Knurled stainless steel set screws spread the fitting tangs apart while connecting the fitting and horizontal pipe.
- Tubular rivet provides maximum thread engagement for a secure vertical post to fitting connection.