Help Center

Glass Type
Posted by Keri G. on 18 September 2015 11:09 AM

Glass Type

What type of glass may be used as balusters?

The building code requirements for glass in balusters may be one of the following:

  1. Single fully-tempered glass
  2. Laminated fully-tempered glass
  3. Laminated heat-strengthened glass

The video below shows the impact resistance to load for monolithic tempered, PVB laminated tempered, and DuPont Sentry Glass

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name:
CAPTCHA Verification 
Please enter the text you see in the image into the textbox below (we use this to prevent automated submissions).